[Rake-devel] rake and windows

Pierre Baillet oct at zoy.org
Thu Jul 29 04:24:21 EDT 2004

Hi,

I've used rake to build a VB6 COM DLL from the command line. No problem
in sight (at least, I remembered It took me 3 hours from the discovering
of rake to my first automated build of my dll...).

Cheers,
Pierre.

On jeu, jui 29, 2004, Martin DeMello wrote:
> I'm considering using rake to drive an msdev compilation on windows - has
> anyone tried this? Any issues?
>
> martin

Pierre Baillet
          If you want the answers, you better get ready for the fire
                                System of a Down