[Rake-devel] hello

Martin DeMello martindemello at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 12:54:04 EST 2004

--- Jim Weirich <jweirich at one.net> wrote:
> What are you interested in working on? I can make suggestions if you like.

I'm currently interested in making common tasks as easy and terse as possible,
and as a longer term goal, working on a plugin framework (if we need one, which
is not obvious to me - it might be possible to do plugins as normal ruby
modules).

Some questions:

What's the rake equivalent to ant's **/ (globs over all the directories in the
tree whose root you supply)?

What's the philosophy behind recursive rakefiles? Good? Bad? User issue that
rake itself shall not address?

martin