[Rake-devel] hello

Martin DeMello martindemello at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 12:54:04 EST 2004

--- Jim Weirich <jweirich at one.net> wrote:
> What are you interested in working on? I can make suggestions if you like.

I'm currently interested in making common tasks as easy and terse as possible,
and as a longer term goal, working on a plugin framework (if we need one, which
is not obvious to me - it might be possible to do plugins as normal ruby

Some questions:

What's the rake equivalent to ant's **/ (globs over all the directories in the
tree whose root you supply)?

What's the philosophy behind recursive rakefiles? Good? Bad? User issue that
rake itself shall not address?

Do you Yahoo!?