[Rake-devel] PATCH: rdoctask.rb improved comments

Jim Weirich jweirich at one.net
Thu Dec 4 06:52:24 EST 2003

Gavin Sinclair wrote:

>>This patch improves, and in some cases corrects, the RDoc comments in

Both this and the :noversion patch have been committed to CVS.

> Oops, I had suspected I had already sent that patch, and a check of
> the archives confirmed it.  Anyway, they are different.  The first one
> includes a syntax error; the second one doesn't.

No prob.  I was busy when I received the first version.  Thanks for the

> BTW the list software is setting the reply-to field poorly - i.e. to
> the author, not the list.

I refer you to:  http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html

But in truth, I agree with you.  I'll changed it when I get a chance.

-- Jim Weirich       jweirich at one.net      http://onestepback.org