Hijack support

Eric Wong normalperson at yhbt.net
Sat Feb 23 23:25:01 UTC 2013

Alex Wolfe <alexkwolfe at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there.
> I see the recent commit for rack.hijack support. I'd like to give this a go, but I see it hasn't been published in a gem update yet. My attempts to build the gem from source were unsuccessful (`gem build rainbows.gemspec`). What's the secret?

Oops, there's no HACKING document for Rainbows!  It's the same as
unicorn, though, you need wrongdoc + pandoc

from http://unicorn.bogomips.org/HACKING
== Building a Gem

In order to build the gem, you must install the following components:

 * wrongdoc
 * pandoc

You can build the Unicorn gem with the following command:

  gmake gem