Is there a good example of setting up rainbows as a comet server?

Brian P O'Rourke bpo at
Thu May 17 00:11:19 UTC 2012

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 4:51 PM, Jason Kenney <bloodycelt at> wrote:
> Someone on stackoverflow suggested using rainbows instead of juggernaut/node.js for sending push notifications via comet.
> But I can't seem to find anything about setting something up like that.

You might have a look at some of the examples from Cramp:

I don't know much about its internals or its state of development, but
they've made an effort to make the problem approachable to someone
unfamiliar with Rainbows!

Brian P O'Rourke