Unicorn is killing our rainbows workers

Samuel Kadolph samuel.kadolph at shopify.com
Fri Jul 27 00:00:46 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 7:48 PM, Eric Wong <normalperson at yhbt.net> wrote:
> Samuel Kadolph <samuel.kadolph at shopify.com> wrote:
>> We'll have more time free next week to dig further into this.
> Hi Samuel, any update on this?

Our ops guys have been busy so I don't have the output from lsof but
it didn't look like it was spawning any extra threads or opening any
unexplainable connections. But I think we should have been checking
the worker processes and not the master, right?

Haven't tried disabling preload_app yet but we have tried
ruby-1.9.3-p194 and that did not resolve the issue. We've also
upgraded to rails 3.2 and that also did not resolve the issue.