Sinatra stream(:keep_open) not holding connections open

W. Andrew Loe III andrew at andrewloe.com
Wed Dec 5 02:16:15 UTC 2012

I've pushed a very very stripped down example that just echos the time.
https://github.com/loe/sinatra-sse

$ bundle install
$ foreman start rainbows
$ foreman start thin

Rainbows listens on 5000 and hangs up immediately.
Thin listens on 5001 and keeps the connection open, you'll see the
time in your browser.