COMPLEMENTS OF THE DAY!!

Miss Fatima Kotoka fatimakotoka3 at att.net
Tue Mar 15 06:47:56 EDT 2011

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am sorry for using this medium of communication in contacting you, but it is based on the urgent nature of this deal which I'm about to present to you for your consideration. I am Miss Fatima Kotoka, a Ghanaian national and I am 23 years old, the only daughter of Late General Emmanuel Kwasi Kotoka of Ghana Regiment, I am now in Isreal seeking for asylum, please I need your urgent assistance.

I am in position to claim the sum of $5.2M USD deposited by my father for onward transfer to his associate which I cannot reach at the moment. This money was intended for Hotel projects in that country. I am looking for a reliable person that will help me to secure this money as an associate of my father to enable us invest this money on any viable projects.

If you can represent my interest or if there is any other lucrative Business in your area of specialization to enable me us work together then I will not hesitate to detail you on your role in the transaction. As for your commission, I will let you know in the next mail.

Sincerely yours
Miss Fatima Kotoka