algoritim schedule from linux nptl

Alexandre Riveira alexandre at
Wed Jun 8 23:30:43 EDT 2011

I thank all the initiatives proposed by Rainbows she is really

My company works with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and this leads
to generate large reports.

As a matter of contract a customer of ours can have only one worker /
multi threaded server.

In such cases, when a large report is generated using 100% of processing
other requests are waiting in cases of multiple simultaneous requests
however small the simultaneity is normal

Got a decrease in time using a kernel with ck patch (https: / / in the order of 12 seconds
down to 3 seconds but this is not ideal.

Does anyone know how the schedule works in linux and that you can adjust
the schedule of linux?

Alexandre Riveira
Object Data