access to Rainbows! config from within the application

russell muetzelfeldt russm at slofith.org
Thu Sep 2 22:26:03 EDT 2010

Hi All,

Is there any way to read the server configuration from within the application that's being hosted?

I'm about to add a Rainbows!-hosted file upload component to an existing application. At the moment I've got duplication between the app ("Note: maximum attachment size is 200MB") and rainbows.rb ("client_max_body_size 200*1024*1024") and am wondering if there's any way for the app to know what client_max_body_size the server is configured for so I can display a human-friendly version of that on the attachment page.

(please cc: replies as I'm not subscribed to the list)

cheers

Russell