[ANN] Rainbows! 1.0.0 - a sleepy HTTP server

Eric Wong normalperson at yhbt.net
Thu Oct 28 05:13:35 EDT 2010

Rainbows! is an HTTP server for sleepy Rack applications.  It is based on
Unicorn, but designed to handle applications that expect long
request/response times and/or slow clients.

* http://rainbows.rubyforge.org/
* rainbows-talk at rubyforge.org
* git://git.bogomips.org/rainbows.git

Changes:

This release is merely a milestone in our evolving internal API.
Use of kgio may result in performance improvements under Ruby
1.9.2 with non-blocking I/O-intensive workloads.

The only bugfix is that SIGHUP reloads restores defaults on
unset settings.  A similar fix is included in Unicorn 2.0.0
as well.

Have fun and thanks for reading!