Building relationships with educational institutions

Data at academiclearningconnections.info Data at academiclearningconnections.info
Thu Mar 18 22:46:29 EDT 2010

To whom it may concern:

We at Academic Relationships would like introduce ourselves. We are a market
research firm that provides email address mailing list for the education industry,
both K-12 and Higher Education.

Our mission is to help you develop relationships with educational institutions, by
communicating with teachers, professors, deans, principals, and district
administrators to help enrich the lives and learning opportunities for students.

Our K-12 email list is comprised of 157,529 total contacts and our Higher Education
email list is comprised of 162,116 total contacts. We offer a supreme return on your
investment.

Currently we have our Spring Break sale going on which allows you to save money
on each of our mailing list until April 2nd, 2010. Each of our mailing lists is
comprised of over 150,000 contacts for a price of $199.85 each. The price is
regularly $399.85 each. That means that you receive accurate and verified prospects
for less than a penny for each.

Some additional features are:

The accuracy of our mailing list
Our Extensive list size
Save vast amounts of time
Targeted lead generation
Bulk mail capability
Single mail capability
Complete list autonomy
Safe and secure purchasing
100% verified
Gain a competitive advantage
Robust communications tool
No subscription fees

Please feel free to visit our website, or call us at 720-362-1395, for a more in
depth examination about the features, advantages, and benefits of the list that we
offer.  You can also try a sample of 5000 contacts before you buy.

Homepage & Samples
http://www.edudata.info

Thanks for your time.

The Research Team

EduData
1720 Blake Street, Suite 924
Denver, Co. 80202
Phone: 720-362-1395
Web: http://www.edudata.info

To unsubscribe please reply with "unsubscribe" in the title