[ANN] Rainbows! 0.91.0 - Unicorn resync

Eric Wong normalperson at yhbt.net
Mon Mar 1 13:55:04 EST 2010

Rainbows! is an HTTP server for sleepy Rack applications.  It is based on
Unicorn, but designed to handle applications that expect long
request/response times and/or slow clients.  For Rack applications not
heavily bound by slow external network dependencies, consider Unicorn
instead as it simpler and easier to debug.

* http://rainbows.rubyforge.org/
* rainbows-talk at rubyforge.org
* git://git.bogomips.org/rainbows.git

Unicorn 0.97.0 has a bunch of internal cleanups and small fixes
and this is mainly to resync with those changes.

keepalive_timeout now defaults to 5 seconds (from 2 seconds
previous).  This should help out clients on slower connections.

Some small fixes and cleanups:

* Rainbows::Fiber::IO objects may leak if a rare app uses them
  explicitly with FiberSpawn/FiberPool-only (not RevFiberSpawn)

* quiet down ENOTCONN handling, there's nothing we can do about
  this error so we won't fill our logs with it.