[ANN] Rainbows! 0.95.0 - sendfile() support!
normalperson at yhbt.net
Sat Jul 10 04:50:21 EDT 2010
Rainbows! is an HTTP server for sleepy Rack applications. It is based on
Unicorn, but designed to handle applications that expect long
request/response times and/or slow clients.
* rainbows-talk at rubyforge.org
In addition to the 1.9-only IO.copy_stream, the new sendfile
1.0.0 gem may optionally be used with most concurrency models
(even under 1.8).
See http://rainbows.rubyforge.org/Static_Files.html for more info
* 1.9 encoding bugfix for (Rev)FiberSpawn and FiberPool
* fixed potential rack.input corruption with Revactor
* ThreadPool graceful shutdown no longer blocks until timeout
* optional ServerToken middleware for to display Server: header
* Dependencies bumped to Rack 1.1+ and Unicorn 1.1.0+
* numerous internal cleanups, small bugfixes and speedups
* more concise website oriented at users
More information about the rainbows-talk