Websocket Handshake 76

Niklas Hofer niklas+rainbows at lanpartei.de
Thu Jul 8 10:41:49 EDT 2010

Am Wed, 7 Jul 2010 13:38:49 -0700
schrieb Eric Wong <normalperson at yhbt.net>:

> I haven't gotten a chance to look into the new WebSocket updates, but
> can't you just read the 8 bytes off env["rack.input"]?
>
>   env["rack.input"].read(8)

I tried that without success, it does not give me anything (seems to
be empty), even if I rewind it beforehand.

Niklas
--

 _ o                         o    |    o       >    =            o)

The game of life is a game of boomerangs.  Our thoughts, deeds and words
return to us sooner or later with astounding accuracy.