Addition: Rainbows!

sde at linuxlinks.com sde at linuxlinks.com
Thu Oct 8 13:58:05 EDT 2009

Hi

One of our visitors has submitted your entry Rainbows! to LinuxLinks.com, a leading portal site for Linux, Mac OS X, and Java users.

This entry has been approved.  It will appear after the next update (under 24 hours), and will be listed in both the category "Software/Internet/WebServers" and in the What's New section, http://www.linuxlinks.com/New/

New additions are not listed immediately at the site as we prefer using static pages for our links database.

To help the community you can let us know of any changes to your listing, including any change in URL.  The link and description can be modified at http://www.linuxlinks.com/portal/cgi-bin/modify.cgi

New releases of Rainbows! can be announced by emailing webmaster at linuxlinks.com, or by posting details at http://www.linuxlinks.com/portal/news/submit.php

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Steve Emms
LinuxLinks.com - The Linux Portal Site

Tel: 323.284.7240