deferrable bodies in Rainbows!

Eric Wong normalperson at yhbt.net
Sat Dec 26 21:16:03 EST 2009

James Tucker <jftucker at gmail.com> wrote:
(snip stuff I mostly agree with, pondering some still...)
> Sorry for yet another rushed reply (starting to feel real bad about
> that over here) :(

No worries, at least the message got through.

> P.S. This S/MIME rejection is really starting to grate me, I'm wishing
> Mail.app had the ability to forcibly stop doing that for specific
> addresses, but their S/MIME support is as embedded as most other
> clients (for mostly better, and occasionally worse).

I'll consider allowing signatures if it makes your life easier...

However I strongly believe the content of messages trumps the identity
of the sender, and signatures in public correspondence shouldn't matter.