2006 (Poignant) Guide

Ryan Platte ryan at platte.name
Tue Mar 7 17:05:49 EST 2006

On 3/7/06, Bret Pettichord <bret at pettichord.com> wrote:
> On 3/7/06, Bil Kleb <Bil.Kleb at nasa.gov> wrote:
>
> > why the lucky stiff wrote:

> > > Oh, that's intentional.  Is that making them hard to read on certain
> > > screens?
> >
> > It's just disconcerting, and made me scroll up an down a bit
> > to make sure that nothing was amiss.
>
> I also found this disconcerting and wondered whether it was intentional.
>
> Bret

Me too. Seemed analogous to a joke that needed to be pondered instead
of just being funny on the surface, like when I recently watched the
movie Airplane by myself and spent most of the time thinking, "I bet
this is loaded with references that would make me laugh hard if I got
them".

Kinda like that, but more subtle, as if it were just a layout issue or
something.

--
Ryan Platte