ch. 5 and code examples

Bruce D'Arcus bdarcus at myrealbox.com
Wed Sep 22 14:39:31 EDT 2004

On Sep 22, 2004, at 2:20 PM, why the lucky stiff wrote:

> Does every example have to be practical?  Can some be hypothetical?

I suppose, so long as it's clear for the "dummies" when you're
presenting hypotheticals and when you're presenting working examples.

I could imagine doing that either in the text, or perhaps as you
suggest, graphically.

BTW, re: the PDF, I agree that'd be valuable.  If you author this using
redcloth, perhaps there's an easy way to spit out LaTeX code that can
then be typeset with pdftex?

Bruce