[Ogden] status update, ruby 1.9

trans transfire at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 14:15:32 EDT 2009

On Sep 28, 3:25 pm, Jesse Gilles <jgil... at multitech.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I haven't seen any activity on Og/Ogden for quite a while and was
> wondering if anyone had been able to get it running with ruby 1.9?  I
> assume it would involve quite a few changes and moving to a newer facets
> library.

Hi,

See http://github.com/nitro-project/

I've only recently put those repos up there. They indeed need a lot of
work. Although it went straight to the bottom of my TODO list when
George left the project, I still plan to at least get them in working
order. If you are interested in working on them I'd be more that happy
to add you as a developer and I can fill you in on what I know for
sure needs to be done.

~Trans