[Nitro-repository] Patch applied

gm@navel.gr gm at navel.gr
Mon Mar 6 05:09:34 EST 2006

We have the following extra patches:
Will apply the following patches:
Sat Mar  4 09:07:44 EET 2006  bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
  * mongrel_mime_type_fixes
  Makes Mongrel adapter properly serve mime types and adds binary flag to file read so that graphics are served correctly.
Sat Mar  4 10:06:48 EET 2006  bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
  * blog-example-comment-fix
  Renames a template file, comments.xhtml, which was causing the example to blow up. Fixes some time stamp format strings that weren't actually outputting anything.
Sat Mar  4 10:23:22 EET 2006  bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
  * scaffolding-classes-defaults
  When scaffolding a class, if options have already been stored, they should be updated rather than using a default.
Sat Mar  4 10:53:43 EET 2006  bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
  * mysql-using-sqlutils
  Removes unnecessary redefinition of MysqlUtils#quote that is inhereited from an included module, SqlUtils.
Sun Mar  5 00:45:25 EET 2006  George Moschovitis <gm at navel.gr>
  * Improved template_root stack system. Much more reusable in my part system. Will be improved more in the near future.
Sun Mar  5 08:24:27 EET 2006  bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
  * examples-ui-patch
  Adds some begin/rescues to catch load errors. For example, the wee example will catch load errors of wee components and informs user that the example requires wee.
Sun Mar  5 08:30:16 EET 2006  bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
  * stringio-patch-modification
  Patch modifies my earlier patch to undo a mistake I made that broke file uploads.
Sun Mar  5 23:50:07 EET 2006  George Moschovitis <gm at navel.gr>
  * Improved StaticInclude compiler to take template_root stack into account. One step closer to truly reusable parts.
Mon Mar  6 00:12:49 EET 2006  George Moschovitis <gm at navel.gr>
  * Fix for blog example.
Mon Mar  6 00:13:04 EET 2006  George Moschovitis <gm at navel.gr>
  * Updated docs.
Mon Mar  6 00:18:16 EET 2006  George Moschovitis <gm at navel.gr>
  * Fixed floating point counts bug.
Mon Mar  6 00:22:50 EET 2006  George Moschovitis <gm at navel.gr>
  * Cleaned up tabs and sources.
Mon Mar  6 10:44:36 EET 2006  George Moschovitis <gm at navel.gr>
  * Removed controls compiler from the default pipeline, this thing needs more thought/testing and certainly a better implementation. Some form of intuitive dynamic element style features is really need though.
Mon Mar  6 11:05:48 EET 2006  George Moschovitis <gm at navel.gr>
  * Updated docs
Mon Mar  6 11:27:30 EET 2006  George Moschovitis <gm at navel.gr>
  * Fixes to make some test cases pass.
diffing dir...
Applying patches to the local directories...
diffing dir...
Finished applying...