[Nitro-repository] Patch applied

gm@navel.gr gm at navel.gr
Wed Dec 21 05:18:23 EST 2005

We have the following extra patches:
Will apply the following patches:
Tue Dec 20 11:03:29 EET 2005  George Moschovitis <gm at navel.gr>
  * Small fix in flare.
Tue Dec 20 11:03:46 EET 2005  George Moschovitis <gm at navel.gr>
  * Updated docs.
Tue Dec 20 11:04:27 EET 2005  George Moschovitis <gm at navel.gr>
  * More templates for blog example.
Fri Dec 16 19:33:09 EET 2005  chrisfarms at gmail.com
  * Some mailservers reject mail requests if they lie about their HELO statement.... This patch makes the default domain for Glue::Mailer the hostname of the machine running the app (I think this is better default behaviour)
Tue Dec 20 03:10:45 EET 2005  chrisfarms at gmail.com
  * More scaffolding related bits. A HasMany/JoinsMany control, Repaired the redirect after save, removed obsolete scaffold.js
Mon Dec 19 21:05:06 EET 2005  rob at motionpath.com
  * PostgreSQL improvements, change to manager, enhancement and change to error logger, call create_table on STI classes again
  This patch tidies up the old foreign key constraint creation and also offers a new rapid method that is called post setup. A similar technique could be used to offer an alternate table creation mechanism greatly increasing load performance.
  Error logger was not verbose enough so I made it more verbose when Og.setup throws exceptions. I also made it exit the program if $DBG was set to make this easier to spot.
  For some reason create_table was explicitly not being called on tables with schema inheritance set. This is a mistake I think, there is no reason why you cannot use the schema inheritance base class and we do.

Tue Dec 20 16:38:52 EET 2005  rob at motionpath.com
  * PostgreSQL fix to allow tolerance of multiple programs meddling with the database structure
Tue Dec 20 18:49:41 EET 2005  rob at motionpath.com
  * Heavy duty startup patch to PostgreSQL
  Allows you to do crazy things like run 50 concurrent connections at once destroying
  the tables while other Og processes are trying to load
Wed Dec 21 12:23:30 EET 2005  George Moschovitis <gm at navel.gr>
  * Multiple small fixes in flare.
diffing dir...
Applying patches to the local directories...
diffing dir...
Finished applying...