[Nitro-repository] Patch applied
gm at navel.gr
Mon Dec 5 05:36:23 EST 2005
We have the following extra patches:
Will apply the following patches:
Fri Dec 2 19:09:26 EET 2005 chrisfarms at gmail.com
* Stop Runner silently catching errors in external config files (was confusing, and hard to find bugs)
Sun Dec 4 16:54:03 EET 2005 chrisfarms at gmail.com
* Tiny bit of refactoring in compiler, easier to read
Sun Dec 4 20:10:45 EET 2005 chrisfarms at gmail.com
* FIX: whoops!... changes to cleanup stopped the render,inject etc tags rendering
Sun Dec 4 20:17:59 EET 2005 chrisfarms at gmail.com
* By putting the morphing compiler after the elements compiler we are able to use morhping code within elements, but lose the ability to morph an element!
Sun Dec 4 20:29:55 EET 2005 chrisfarms at gmail.com
* FIX: Elements not getting aliased as ElementProcessor propperly
--test cases are useful
Mon Dec 5 12:21:59 EET 2005 George Moschovitis <gm at navel.gr>
* Implemented the new intelligent dispatcher that combines the functionality of the older general and nice dispatchers and allows for completely free structure and nice urls without rewrites. Pure magic!
Thu Nov 17 12:45:00 EET 2005 rob at motionpath.com
* Allows simple (not heavily tested) usage of primary keys with a different field name to the relation name (useful for legacy applicatons)
Mon Dec 5 11:37:43 EET 2005 rob at motionpath.com
* Improvements to PostgreSQL foreign key constraints
Now tracks record fields as well as join tables. Will automatically set corrupt relations that were in place before adding the constraints to NULL if evolve_schema_cautious is set to false. Otherwise, logs an error, doesn't add the constraint and allows Og to continue loading.
The code is simplified.
Mon Dec 5 12:35:26 EET 2005 George Moschovitis <gm at navel.gr>
* Added Rob's kill-constrains script. [rob]
Applying patches to the local directories...
More information about the Nitro-repository