[Nitro] Nitro IRC channel

Michael Fellinger m.fellinger at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 13:39:15 EDT 2009

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 8:40 AM, George
Moschovitis<george.moschovitis at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
> As you know I am not working on the old Nitro/Ruby framework. However I am
> actively working on a JavaScript version of Nitro:
> github.com/gmosx/nitro
> www.nitrojs.org/docs
> Today I logged in #nitro on FreeNode. The topic says that Nitro is not in
> active development. And I cannot change it.
> Since I am using the same channel for the new version of Nitro, I am
> wondering if someone could make me an operator in the channel so I can
> change the topic.

According to chanserv, the #nitro channel is not registered and nobody
is operator.
What you should do in this case, is join #freenode and ask for some
staff member to help you register the channel.
It seems a bit odd that it doesn't belong to anyone anymore, I thought
you had it registered some time ago.
Also sorry about the strange kind of advertising in the topic, haven't
been in the channel for a long time, and didn't notice it was there or
I'd have asked staff to remove it.

> thank you,
> George.
>
> PS: Feel free to have a look at the new Nitro version, I think JavaScript on
> the server side rocks!

I'll definitely take a look, the docs look quite promising, does it
run on spidermonkey?

--
^ manveru