[Nitro] list of Nitro Powered sites?

* William william.full.moon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 08:50:42 EDT 2009

Thanks Dan / George.

I got into the new OgDen project but there is a problem with some new
facets, I think.  I will definitely have a look at ramaze<http://ramaze.net/>,
my 'thing' of course is organisational ecology; I'm thinking that a healthy
Ruby community needs 3 or 4 examples of a "web framework"-s.

I am interested to know if there are Nitro powered web sites still.

As an aside, I recommend the March-2008

   - *The Power of Java and Ruby<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfnP-8XbJao>
   * ( * * * * _ )

In there, they have substituted ActiveRecord with scalable hibernate (and it
is faster than Ruby 1.9)

Also for those not looking, NetBeans lets you configure a project to target
-->  Ruby 1.9, Ruby 1.9, JRuby and Groovy from the same nice IDE.  I'm sorry
to say I find Eclipse dysfunctional now (netbeans doesn't do Git yet).

I don't mention this much; this is a good time to comment.  I'm into
knowledge management and sensemaking (some overlap with semantic
computation).  The nice people on the
have instanced
the script language.

That's just "news" for the gang.  Often as not, I'm last to know such
things. :-)

   º http://mbimarketing.wordpress.com
   º http://adroit-process.blogspot.com