[Nitro] list of Nitro Powered sites?

* William william.full.moon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 08:50:42 EDT 2009

Thanks Dan / George.

I got into the new OgDen project but there is a problem with some new
facets, I think.  I will definitely have a look at ramaze<http://ramaze.net/>,
my 'thing' of course is organisational ecology; I'm thinking that a healthy
Ruby community needs 3 or 4 examples of a "web framework"-s.

I am interested to know if there are Nitro powered web sites still.

As an aside, I recommend the March-2008

   - *The Power of Java and Ruby<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfnP-8XbJao>
   * ( * * * * _ )
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfnP-8XbJao

In there, they have substituted ActiveRecord with scalable hibernate (and it
is faster than Ruby 1.9)

Also for those not looking, NetBeans lets you configure a project to target
-->  Ruby 1.9, Ruby 1.9, JRuby and Groovy from the same nice IDE.  I'm sorry
to say I find Eclipse dysfunctional now (netbeans doesn't do Git yet).

I don't mention this much; this is a good time to comment.  I'm into
knowledge management and sensemaking (some overlap with semantic
computation).  The nice people on the
freemind<http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/FreeMind_0.9.0:_The_New_Features>project
have instanced
groovy<http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/FreeMindGroovyObjects>as
the script language.

That's just "news" for the gang.  Often as not, I'm last to know such
things. :-)

aloha,
        \_w_/
   º http://mbimarketing.wordpress.com