[Nitro] list of Nitro Powered sites?

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 15:30:35 EDT 2009

Indeed, I am not working on the public Ruby version of Nitro any more
(although I am maintaining a heavily customized version used on

However, I am working on a JavaScript version of Nitro:

It's at the very early stages (ie it is expected to change a lot) and the
philosophy is quite different than the old Ruby version.

If you liked the old version you should indeed check out Ramaze.