[Nitro] list of Nitro Powered sites?

Dan North tastapod at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 14:15:59 EDT 2009

Hi William.

The Nitro world has gone quiet. George stopped actively developing it and
the Og ORM was spun off into its own project.

Take a look at ramaze <http://ramaze.net/> for a non-rails web stack with a
very similar feel to nitro. It plays nice with about every view/template
technology and ORM you can think of  - including the sucky ActiveRecord and
the lovely Og - and you can be up and running as quick as you can type:

require 'ramaze'

class MainController < Ramaze::Controller
  def index

With nary a database configuration in sight.