[Nitro] list of Nitro Powered sites?

* William william.full.moon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 05:47:32 EDT 2009

Hi all...

I've been busy on my researches, and have some time to connect back with the
Og/Nitro gang.  Actually I'd like a nice mature, non-rails ruby bases web
deployment system to generate interest in FOSS development in my local
(geographical) area.

There is no reason to not do Rails, it is a career move for some people I
think.  I tend to thin the Nitro way is 'better'.  I also think that
mono-culture is a poor substitute for thinking.  To mis-use Tolkein, "There
can NOT be only one framework to rule them all".  For me.

I would like some example URI-s for Nitro powered and Nitro derived web
sites that you Know or Own?

Thanks for you help, in advance.

aloha,
        \_w_/