[Nitro] The future of Nitro, Og and Raw

chris prpht9 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 20:00:41 EDT 2008

I looked at ramaze when first checking out nitro and my philosophy seemed to
fit better with nitro.  But, I'll take another look.

I'll get into my philosophy and why I think nitro still has a better shot at
becoming a world class framework later.  For now lets just keep our eyes on
getting a stable release out with a much better set of easy to find and
working examples and docs.

Chris