[Nitro] The future of Nitro, Og and Raw

Dan North tastapod at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 15:07:46 EDT 2008

Hi Chris.

I'm probably the last guy in the room - I promised to switch off the lights

Have you seen ramaze <http://ramaze.net>? It seems inspired by the same
values as nitro, and there is a lot of energy behind it at the moment. I
would check with trans and george whether your time might be better spent
helping out with ramaze (which already considers og a first class ORM along
with sequel, datamapper and activerecord).

Just a thought, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who wanted to see a life
after rails :)