[Nitro] The future of Nitro, Og and Raw

Georgios Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 12:18:40 EDT 2008

Hello Chris,

nice to see a post on this list after all this time ;-)

I have no problem with your proposal, it's OK by me.

Btw, in the last few months I have created a brand new web (or should I say
REST) framework for my own use. It's completely different to the old Nitro
(and frameworks like Rails/Merb). I am trying to make it as simple and
standards compliant as possible. The plan is to eventually write some docs
and release it as open source, but we 'll see about that. At the moment the
server side logic is written in Ruby, but I am thinking about switching to
server side javascript in the future. I am extremely pleased with what I
have so far ;-) ;-)

An early version of this framework powers my new blog: www.gmosx.com, check
this out...

regards,