[Nitro] New Og(den) Maintainer

chris prpht9 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 08:24:03 EST 2008

@Trans

  Sure :)  Thanks Trans.

@George

  Can you make me an admin for Nitro on rubyforge?  Again my rubyforge
username is "prpht9".  And I was wondering what your intentions are with the
nitroproject site (domainname and the site itself).  I figure the options
are...

- You keep it and I seek other options
- You keep hosting it but give me a way to update it
- You send it my direction for hosting/update/admin/etc

  I don't have a preference at the moment.  I was just curious.

-Chris