[Nitro] First Comes Og

Trans transfire at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 15:53:48 EDT 2008

On Mar 23, 4:34 pm, "Dan North" <tasta... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks.
>
> I just downloaded from the svn link and ran task/test and got the following:
>
> Finished in 7.722335 seconds
>
> 19 examples, 13 failures
>
> Is this the same thing you guys are getting or am I even more out of whack
> than you?

That's about the state of things right now. I just spent about 15
minutes updating my copy to the latest Facets and I end up with 11
failures.

There is some clear work that needs to be done before a new release --
mainly removing the use of paramix.rb and then getting the tests to
pass. But I haven't had any time lately to work on it. It would be
great if someone wanted to dive in.

T.