[Nitro] Running Og specs for darcs repo

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 14:40:04 EST 2008

> However, Nitro by way of Rhino (if I'm interpreting that post correctly)
> sounds kick-ass.

You are interpreting this correctly. However, the design decisions and
trade-offs will be considerably different this time.
More functional flavor, much much simpler, REST compliant. I will try to
embrace the nature of the Web (and the underlying protocols)
instead of trying to enforce a desktop-application like developer mindset.
You can expect a first release by the end of this month, and
a series of related articles on my Blog before that.

BTW, I will continue using the Ruby version of Nitro daily for the
foreseable future and provide updates to the Repo.

-g.

--
http://gmosx.me.gr
http://joy.gr