[Nitro] Running Og specs for darcs repo

Trans transfire at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 04:14:23 EST 2008

On Mar 3, 1:11 am, James Britt <james.br... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been trying to run the specs for Og in the darcs repo
>
> When I execute
>
>    rake test:og
>
> it tells me there are 0 specs, though the various spec files clearly
> have tests defined.
>
> But it also gives me repeated errors for
>
> /home/james/data/vendor/repo.nitroproject.org/og/test/og/../helper.rb:91:
> uninitialized constant Spec::DSL (NameError)
>
> which I think is making rspec skip attempting to run the tests.
>
> How do I run the specs without getting that error?
>
> I have  rspec-1.1.3 installed as a gem, and did a darcs pull earlier
> today for the nitro source

First off you probably want to read this:

  http://blog.gmosx.com/2008/02/nitro-reloaded.html

My hope is to revitalize Nitro/Og by making them true community
projects.

Secondly, I'm slowly working on at least getting 0.50 released in
working order --which is why I posted the First Comes Og thread.
Please checkout the SVN repo here:

  http://rubyforge.org/scm/?group_id=5023

And run 'ruby task/test' --and watch all the pretty errors ;) This is
far as I've gotten, but at least it's churning through the specs.

If you have any time to contribute to getting these tests passing
(please please), let me know and I'll add you as a project developer.

T.