[Nitro] Running Og specs for darcs repo

James Britt james.britt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 01:11:05 EST 2008

I've been trying to run the specs for Og in the darcs repo

When I execute

   rake test:og

it tells me there are 0 specs, though the various spec files clearly
have tests defined.

But it also gives me repeated errors for

uninitialized constant Spec::DSL (NameError)

which I think is making rspec skip attempting to run the tests.

How do I run the specs without getting that error?

I have  rspec-1.1.3 installed as a gem, and did a darcs pull earlier
today for the nitro source

James Britt

"I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's;
I will not reason and compare; my business is to create."
  - William Blake