[Nitro] there's a wiki at http://nitrowiki.org

Dan North tastapod at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 11:49:33 EST 2008

Hi Chris.

I had to downgrade my server from debian testing to stable, and a bunch of
annoying things like that happened. On any page with the CacheNeedsUpdating
tag, just select "Delete Cache" from the More Options dropdown and it will
fix itself.

I haven't seen an obvious way to clear the cache for the entire wiki yet,
but it certainly works for individual pages.

Cheers,
Dan