[Nitro] how far from a 0.50 release?

Cortland Klein me at pixelcort.com
Mon Jan 28 04:56:09 EST 2008

I'm not sure; but it seemed migrations or schema evolutions are easier
with Og than with DM. I'll have to research more to figure it out. It
seems there is no good online resource of the difference between them.

Off Topic Idea: One idea I'm thinking about is to create an
"intersection wiki" that would contain articles on the intersections
between two concepts, to compare and contrast them and such. Therefore
you could have an article such as "DataMapper+Og" which would be the
intersection article of the keywords DataMapper and Og. This
Intersection wiki then could be used to document things like this.