[Nitro] how far from a 0.50 release?

Cortland Klein me at pixelcort.com
Sun Jan 27 13:41:29 EST 2008

I have been experimenting with Sinatra and DataMapper, but really
liked Og better. Not sure the difference between Nitro and Sinatra
though; other than that I know Nitro has some JavaScript stuff in it.

I'm on a team that mainly makes MAMP stacks. I'd like to further the
use of ruby as the ability to evolve functionality on average seems

+1 for 0.50

Cortland Klein <me at pixelcort.com> +1 408 506 9791

Sent from my iPhone