[Nitro] how far from a 0.50 release?

Dan North tastapod at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 12:42:59 EST 2008

Hi there.

I've noticed the traffic on this list has diminished in terms of issues in
Nitro and Og, which I'm taking as a sign of stability and therefore a Good
Thing. So the sixty-four thousand dollar question is, when are we going to
get a 0.50 release?

George blogged the "finishing touches" for 0.50 back in August last year
according to http://www.nitroproject.org/blog. (On a side note, the

It would be great to see 0.50 appear in my gem update. I really would love
to see a realistic alternative to rails that I could use in anger with
client projects.

Consider this a gentle nudge from an enthusiastic supporter :)

Thanks,
Dan