[Nitro] Og NameError

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Sun Jan 6 06:26:11 EST 2008

> Does this point to something I should be doing that I'm not? My
> application is pretty much paralyzed until I get this issue
> fixed, so any help is very much appreciated.

like I wrote before, if you are using STI, this is the correct

That it dropps fields, tells me that you must be using
`:evolve_schema => :full`, which hmm.. might not be good with STI.

If you don't use STI, it's a bug and Trans should fix it.  :P

class Model1
   attr_accessor :chunky, String
class Model2 < Model1
   attr_accessor :bacon, String
Model2.table # => 'ogmodel2'

If this prints ogmodel1, there's a bug.  The other Og guys here
should fix it.  :P