[Nitro] First Comes Og

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Wed Feb 27 06:38:55 EST 2008

> I'm not sure how much the failing tests has to do with the switch from
> test/unit to rspec. Who did this transition? Were the specs ever all
> passing?

I translated all of Ogs specs and some of the Nitro ones.
The specs were passing about 80% as far as I can remember.

As a sidenote:  I resented the change to rspec, it was introduced in
a hurry, was not executed by someone knowledgeable enough, did not have
full backing from George and as a result is now in it's usual morbid

Before the switch to rspec my mind tells me that about 3 tests failed.

How about that.  If you can personally assure me that the spec structure
is basically working, that only `rake test` or similar has to be done
and that a strict 'only patches passing all tests'-policy will be used
on Ogden - then I will have a look at the failing specs.