[Nitro] nothing like a deadline...

* William william.full.moon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 23:47:44 EDT 2008

Hi all

small, yet significant comment.  People will only step forward when there's
an access to the code -- Like SVN via rubyForge.

Personally I'd love to be more involved with Og, it is my main interest.  I
have been keeping out or things because it sounded like there was
'something' happening.

A thing to consider though, and this comes from the comment earlier about
"tide up with facets" ... Og has the potential to be a very tight, neat
package.  Feature creep, and poor boundaries can make a great idea into a
not so great implementation -- Look at Windows/Vista?

Hee hee   /W