[Nitro] nothing like a deadline...

Trans transfire at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 21:31:39 EDT 2008

On Apr 24, 12:28 pm, "George Moschovitis"
<george.moschovi... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, I DO depend on Og for my current projects so I AM interested  in
> helping. I just don't like introducing too many incompatibilities.
> Still, I can help you. What exactly do you need?

Ok. I need to fix the uses of Paramix (that was rewritten in the
latest version of Facets) plus any other minor adjustments to bring it
up to speed with Facets 2.4.x. But then I need some help in tracking
down the cause of the remaining test failures -- I'm having a hard
time isolating them.

The only incompatibility I'm interested in at this point is making
enchantment explicit. But at this point, that can wait for a version
or two.

I'm using the Ogden repo, of course, to isolate from your old working
code. It's currently SVN, but I was thinking of getting it converted
to Git (which is much more like Darcs). Would you appreciate that?

T.