[Nitro] nothing like a deadline...

Lars Olsson lasso at lassoweb.se
Thu Apr 24 14:23:06 EDT 2008

Hi list,

I still depend heavily on Og even though I too has switched over to
Ramaze. I've was kind of hoping that Ogden would become my Og
"replacement", but that project seems even more inactive than Nitro
itself (I'm not tracking the rcs, so I actually don't know whether this
is true or not). How far of is Ogden from releasing a gem?

Anyway, I think it would be a shame if Og/Ogden disappeared. I've tried
  Sequel and some other ORM:s, but they all seem very "unnatural" to use
compared to Og. I would be very happy if someone picked up the project
and made a new release.

Just my 0.02SEK

/lasso