[Nitro] nothing like a deadline...

Ric Turley lists at zarac.com
Tue Apr 22 13:14:29 EDT 2008

I've been lurking on this mailing list hoping I get good enough at
Ruby or the Nitro documentation gets good enough that I can jump in -
I am sad to see that it might go away.

I saw a demo of Merb <http://merbivore.com/> at the Mountain West
RubyConf last month and was quite impressed. It's focused on
lightweight and flexible and well worth a look.

Ric Turley
Zarac Software