[Nitro] nothing like a deadline...

Dan North tastapod at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 16:49:23 EDT 2008

Hi George.

That is a real shame but I understand if you have to move on - I felt you
really had a contender to take on rails there. I'm very grateful for all the
effort and energy you've put into it - it's been inspiring! Naturally I'll
be watching what you get up to next.

Out of interest, is there another lightweight ruby web framework you would
recommend? I'm looking at ramaze, which has nitro-inspired view "elements" (
http://tinyurl.com/3d7dgn) and plays nice with Og and Sequel (
http://ramaze.net/features:orms). I haven't used it or ary of the others
(merb, mack, etc.) but from a quick scan it seems the closest in "feel" to
nitro.

Thanks again,
Dan