[Nitro] nothing like a deadline...

Dan North tastapod at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 08:21:48 EDT 2008

Hi folks.

So as usual I was talking up nitro as a replacement for rails, this time at
the SPA conference earlier this year, and someone suggested I present
something at the London SPA

So I agreed. And now I'm going to need a working nitro and og (and a nice
walkthrough demo if someone has something like that handy).

Of course I'll attribute anything I use to the appropriate people, but I
could really do with your help! Either that or I'll have to politely decline
the talk.

I really want to get nitro out there in front of some people, and the BCS
crowd are useful influencers to be showing things to.

So, George, about that 0.50 release..? :)