[Nitro] Og CRUD naming of methods

Mark Van De Vyver mvyver at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 20:46:33 EDT 2007

On 9/30/07, Jonathan Buch <john at oxyliquit.de> wrote:
> Hi,
> good points on making a single naming schema for whole Og.
> While I do think that is generally a good idea, I propose on doing
> what was originally the plan for the next release:
> * Get test suite running

I had in mind more of an ongoing goal.
And yes, this is easier done with confidence once the specs are complete.
At the moment I'm holding back DBI adapter commits until a large chunk
of functionality is done/settled will then send patches.

Do we invoke a rule at some point that patches only accepted with an
accompanying doc and some spec/test?  If we do this then there should
be more detail on the dev. page about any style choices.