[Nitro] TMail in Nitro

Trans transfire at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 09:17:06 EDT 2007

On Sep 24, 6:51 am, Trans <transf... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 19, 1:40 pm, "George Moschovitis"
>
> <george.moschovi... at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > TMail still in? If so have you emailed Minero about us setting up a
> > > Rubyforge project for it? Do you want me too?
>
> > It is still in, please contact minero!
>
> Done. It's a go. I'll apply for the project today.

I have some bad news about TMail. Turns out part of it is written in
C. I'm not a C programmer and don't feel like becoming one. So I don't
think I can maintain this project. Perhaps if we could convert the C
parts to Ruby, but I don't really have the time for that. Would anyone
else like to pursue it?

T.